The Mayor’s Culture at Risk office works with cultural, creative industries and night time businesses to ensure those affected by the COVID-19 crisis get the support they need.
The office provides tailored support to meet your needs. Some of our services include:
- Mediating disputes
- Reviewing planning applications
- Providing sector-specific research, evidence and guidance
- Connecting individuals and organisations with expert support
- Providing capacity-building resources
- Facilitating conversations with local authorities