What do I do if my building has been completely or partially shut for part of the reporting timeline?

Please report your energy and water usage for the entire year regardless of whether you have been open to the public.

If you have been unable to monitor your impacts for the full year, due to building closure, please report the data you have and let us know the situation in the notes box within the general tab of your account.

If no energy and water usage data is available, please contact us directly. You will still be required to create an Environmental Policy and Action Plan.