What should I do if I am based in the same building as another Arts Council funded organisation?

If you are based in the same building as another NPO/Bridge Organisation/MPM and no sub-metering for your particular area is in place, you should apportion your energy and water use as per the guidance in question 10.

However, if the substantial majority of the building is occupied by one Arts Council funded organisation, that organisation may want to consider reporting on the energy and water usage of the entire building on behalf of everyone.

Please let Julie’s Bicycle know that this is the case in the Notes box on the General Tab of the Tools, listing the other organisations based in the building for which are included in the reporting. All organisations are still required to create an Environmental Policy and Action Plan.