The Polden-Puckham Charitable Foundation is a grant giving trust supporting the development of a just society based on a commitment to nonviolence and environmental sustainability.
What they fund:
- Peace and Sustainable Security
- Environmental Sustainability
PCCF usually give grants of between £5,000 and £20,000 per year, for up to three years. They usually support organisations for whom this would represent between 4% and 50% of their annual income (organisations with an annual income of between £10,000 and £500,000 approximately).
- The next deadline for applications will be will be midnight on Friday 11th September 2020. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview by a panel of trustees.
- Interviews will take place in London, or via video conferencing.
- Interview dates are 14th and 15th October 2020.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their applications by close of business on 1st December 2020.