Thank you for your interest in working with Julie’s Bicycle. All current vacancies are advertised on this page. Unfortunately we can’t facilitate employment enquiries or applications that don’t relate to an advertised position.
Freelance Marcomms expert
This very short-term freelance position for an immediate start, taking place part-time over approximately 3 weeks to support the development of a new service.
Location: Flexible, though we are based in Somerset House, London.
Reporting to: Managing Director, Julie’s Bicycle
Start date: ASAP
This will be to lead on:
- Creating copy
- Market segmentation of our audiences
- Liaising with a designer on logo and marketing assets design
- Design segmented marketing campaign
- Implement the campaign across all our channels
- Support with GDPR compliance
We encourage people from any background to apply for this post. We are committed to creating a workforce which is representative of our society, and to bringing together those with a variety of skills and experiences to help shape what we do and how we work. We are particularly keen to hear from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) and disabled candidates.
If you’d like to apply, please email:
- A short cover note and your CV clearly titled with your name and the role you’re applying for.
- The equal opportunities monitoring form HERE
- An estimated quote for your services
To email@example.com by 9am 14 February 2020.