Thank you for your interest in working with Julie’s Bicycle. All current vacancies are advertised on this page. Unfortunately we can’t facilitate employment enquiries or applications that don’t relate to an advertised position.
There are currently 2 roles being advertised, all information can be found below:
- Climate Change & Sustainability Specialist – Music
- Climate Change & Sustainability Specialist – Museums & Galleries
Climate Change & Sustainability Specialist (2 roles)
We are looking for two outstanding individuals to join our team as Climate Change & Sustainability Specialists, delivering key consultancy and partnership projects. One role will have a focus on museums and galleries, and one role will have a focus on the music sector, collaborating with both subsidised and commercial organisations.
Candidates will have strong knowledge of environment and climate: basics of the causes and consequences, key issues, solutions, and technologies. You will have confidence in how to embed sustainable practice in operations, communications, and governance in cultural organisations and networks.
You will be excited about the role of the cultural sector in demonstrating and inspiring action. We would particularly welcome expertise on some or all of the following: sustainability in complex buildings, sustainability for events and festivals; the circular economy, waste; transport; supply chains, the Sustainable Development Goals.
You will be able to combine strategic thinking with on-the-ground delivery in all stages of a project. An excellent communicator and confident project manager, you will have a flexible, solution-focused approach.
Julie’s Bicycle is seeking 2 Climate Change & Sustainability Specialists, one who will have a focus on our work with Museums and Galleries and one who will have a focus on our work with the Music Sector (including commercial and subsidised music and festivals)
- Job titles: 1) Climate Change & Sustainability Specialist – Music; 2) Climate Change & Sustainability Specialist – Museums & Galleries
- Contract: Full-time contracts, fixed term until end of March 2023 (with potential to extend)
- Location: Somerset House, London (*)
- Salary: £38,000 per annum
- Reporting to: Creative Green Programme Lead / Music Programme Lead (depending on the role)
- Start date: ASAP (depending on your notice period)
- Normal hours: Working hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday (requests for flexible working hours will be considered)
- Annual leave is 25 days plus standard bank holidays
- Cultural entitlement of £250 to spend on arts/ cultural events
- All employees are also able to claim 1 hour a week for personal wellbeing
(*) Due to COVID-19 the Julie’s Bicycle team are currently working from home with the intention to return to some increased office-based working from January. Access to office space in London is available to staff who can’t or don’t want to work from home.
If you would like this application pack in a different format (e.g., large print or audio file), please email email@example.com or call 0208 746 0400