- This event has passed.
Webinar on reporting for Arts Council England NPOs
Thursday April 11, 2019, 10:00 - 11:00
2018/19 Environmental Reporting Webinars
Julie’s Bicycle held a webinar on environmental reporting for the 2018-22 Arts Council England National Portfolio. This online recorded session can provide you with the know-how to complete your environmental reporting requirements.
Whether you’re new to the National Portfolio or already familiarised with the environmental reporting requirements, the webinar will be a useful refresher, especially as we will be launching an improved version of the Creative Green Tools this year. Thanks to feedback we’ve received, we’ve developed our tools so you’ll find them more intuitive and responsive, with better functionality to capture meaningful data and measure your impacts. We will be complimenting these webinars with new how-to videos and resources to help you navigate the platform.
The webinar took place on the following dates:
11th April (10am – 11am)
This session ran for an hour with additional time available in order to answer questions.
- Will Price, Julies Bicycle
Structure of the sessions:
- Introduction to Julie’s Bicycle
- The Arts Council England Environmental programme
- The role of Julie’s Bicycle in the Arts Council England programme
- NPO environmental reporting requirements for 2018-19
- The process of reporting
- Introduction to Creative Green Tools
- Julie’s Bicycle support and resources
A subtitled version of the webinar can be watched below:
The latest summary of the NPO Sustainability programme and resources available (updated in April) can be found here.
Delivered in partnership with Arts Council England as part of their Environmental Programme to National Portfolio Organisations 2018-22.
Booking for this event has now closed.
– Photograph: Carbon Literacy Workshop at HOME in Manchester, by Delphine Rumo