Environmental impact measuring tools
Current tools’ development work:
- Arts Council England is supporting future development with an investment tools grant. Follow the progress of the Creative Climate Tools project via our Engagement Platform.
- Julie’s Bicycle has launched a new set of Creative Green Tools with the Quebec Drama Federation (QDF) as part of the Creative Green Canada project with the support of the Canada Council for the Arts.
- Julie’s Bicycle ran a pilot project with the Sustainability Action Network to adapt the CG Tools for Germany. This included the translation of the CG Tools into German and using country-specific data for the calculations.
- IMPALA, the European organisation for independent music companies and national associations, have launched an adaptation of the CG Tools for their network, which will allow their members to report on their impacts.
- An adaptation of the CG Tools has also been launched in partnership with the Danish Arts Foundation, targeted specifically at the arts and culture sector in Denmark.
- Julie’s Bicycle is working with the British Film Institution on a new programme to build environmental understanding and action across the screen sector. This programme will include the use of our Creative Climate Tools platform and BAFTA albert’s carbon footprinting tools.
- Native Events, based in Ireland, is a partnership to deliver Julie’s Bicycle EU and develop the CG Tools, as well as sector specific guidelines, mandatory reporting and an independent monitoring body.
Tools’ licensing services:
We offer custom portfolio licenses for organisations that want to support all their members to reduce their environmental and carbon footprint.
- Multi-level user accounts
- Input and store impact data
- Create reports per activity
- Data verification
- Online help desk and webinars
- In-person events and workshops