- Posted on June 30th, 2019
How to Buy Sustainably Sourced Power
Please download this short handbook and infographic to help you understand how to buy sustainably sourced renewable power for your organisation.
Julie’s Bicycle have been working with Good Energy to produce a handy infographic guide to buying green power for your business.
– What is sustainably sourced renewable electricity?
– How can you be sure you’re buying a sustainably sourced supply?
– How to check a supplier’s published power sources?
– How to check the origins of a supplier’s renewable power?
– How to check if a supply is matched with demand?
– How sustainably sourced is your renewable power?
DOWNLOAD THE INFOGRAPHIC REPORT HERE
– Image of Little Big Sing, staged at Opera North in 2016, photographed by Tom Arber. Opera North are a cultural institution who worked with Julie’s Bicycle to change their energy supply to Good Energy in 2018.