- Posted on February 7th, 2024
Rewatch: Unlocking the Power of Data
As part of Arts Council England’s 2023-26 Environmental programme, Julie’s Bicycle is running a series of webinars to help organisations looking to understand and report on their environmental impacts.
The webinars will guide organisations on where to begin and how to use the Creative Climate Tools most effectively, to provide a carbon footprint focusing on the impacts most relevant to their organisation.
About the session
This first webinar explored accounting for scopes 1 and 2 (your organisation’s direct and indirect emissions) along with business travel impacts. A second webinar will follow later in the year which will look at scope 3 beyond business travel impacts.
The format of the webinar is as follows:
- Introduction & key takeaways
- How to identify the impact areas your organisation should focus on including Beyond Carbon activities
- What information you will need to build a solid environmental dataset to track progress
- Where to find that information
- How to use that information to inform action and track progress