- Posted on May 10th, 2019
Webinar: Environmental Reporting for NPOs
Julie’s Bicycle’s webinar on environmental reporting for the 2018-22 Arts Council England National Portfolio. This session will provide you with the know-how to complete your environmental reporting requirements.
Whether you’re new to the National Portfolio or already familiar with the environmental reporting requirements, the webinar will be a useful refresher, especially as we have launched an improved version of the Creative Green Tools this year. Thanks to feedback we’ve received, we’ve developed our tools so you’ll find them more intuitive and responsive, with better functionality to capture meaningful data and measure your impacts. We have complimented these webinars with new how-to videos and resources to help you navigate the platform.
Structure of the sessions:
- Introduction to Julie’s Bicycle
- The Arts Council England Environmental programme
- The role of Julie’s Bicycle in the Arts Council England programme
- NPO environmental reporting requirements for 2018-19
- The process of reporting
- Introduction to Creative Green Tools
- Julie’s Bicycle support and resources
Delivered in partnership with Arts Council England as part of their Environmental Programme to National Portfolio Organisations 2018-2022.