Thank you for your interest in working with Julie’s Bicycle. All current vacancies are advertised on this page. Unfortunately we can’t facilitate employment enquiries or applications that don’t relate to an advertised position.
We are looking for an open and adaptable individual who has a background in internet technologies and user driven design and development. We’re looking for a generalist, someone who can spin a lot of plates and communicate well with the rest of the team. You should be a self-starter and a team player.
You’ll have a technical and conceptual understanding of technology generally. You think both strategically as well as tactically. You have a proven ability to work with technical staff and understand the details of their work. You have experience working in international and culturally diverse environments. We are looking for someone fluent in English, both verbal and written. An additional language would be a bonus for the work we do with European partners.
You are able to manage the full lifecycle of product development and can explain technical terms to less-technical people. If you’ve ever been told that you’re good at explaining and translating things between groups of people, this role will be perfect for you!
- Job title: Product Lead
- Contract: Full-time contract until March 2023 (with potential to extend)
- Location: Remote / Somerset House, London (*)
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 p.a. depending on your skills and experience. With room for growth at our non-profit organisation working at the intersection of culture and climate.
- Reporting to: Managing Director (Digital Director once recruited)
- Start date: ASAP
- Normal hours: Working hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday (requests for flexible working hours will be considered)
- Annual leave is 25 days plus standard bank holidays
- Cultural entitlement of £250 to spend on arts/ cultural events
- All employees are also able to claim 1 hour a week for personal wellbeing
- Personal tech hardware budget
(*) Due to COVID-19 the Julie’s Bicycle team are currently working from home with the intention to return to increased office-based working as our sector re-opens. However we’re open to discuss individual arrangements for the right candidate.
We are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer; we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, culture, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like this application pack in a different format (e.g. large print or audio file), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role:
- Submit an application here https://apply.workable.com/j/984AF66A8C
- Complete and send an Equality and Diversity monitoring form to email@example.com
We will review applications on a rolling basis, so we encourage early submissions.
Interviews will take place virtually on w/c 11th October 2021 and w/c 18th October 2021 (date tbc)