- This event has passed.
Creative Climate Tools User Webinar
May 17 @ 12:00 pm
This webinar is for the Creative Climate Tools – our free platform that can help you calculate your carbon footprint.
Understanding your environmental impact can help you to prioritise your actions by focusing on areas that can make a big difference to your footprint. Gathering information and reporting your environmental data is an important first step in taking action and tracking how you are progressing in your reduction efforts.
About the session
Join us for this webinar open to both new and existing NPOs and users of the tools. It will help you to navigate the platform, understand the data you will be collecting, and to interpret your results. Whether you are already familiar with reporting your environmental impacts, or new to the process, the sessions will support you to get to grips with your environmental data.
The format of the webinar will be as follows:
- An introduction to Julie’s Bicycle and Arts Council England Environmental Programme
- An overview of the new user-friendly Creative Climate Tools platform (formerly Creative Green Tools)
- NPO environmental reporting for 22/23
- A user demo of the Creative Climate Tools
- An opportunity to ask any questions you have about the tools
Everyone is welcome – sign up on zoom for the webinar on 17 May.
The webinar will run takes place at 12pm. There will be a presentation for approximately 1 hour, with plenty of time for Q&A afterwards.
Delivered in partnership with Arts Council England as part of their Environmental Programme to National Portfolio Organisations 2018 – 2022 and 2023-2026.