- This event has passed.
Museums’ Environmental Framework Webinar
April 30, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Structure of the session:
- Context: what does environment and climate change mean for museums, risks and opportunities
- Practice: an overview of environmental practice across key themes from governance and buildings to collections and learning
- Examples: what are individual museums doing, from energy-saving to environmental programming, and what benefits has it brought
- Insight: a more in-depth look at experience and learning from one of the museums featured in the Museums’ Environmental Framework
- Julie’s Bicycle support: what resources are available to develop your museum’s environmental practice
The session ran for an hour with additional time available for the final Q&A section.
- Claire Buckley, Julie’s Bicycle
- Anna Brennand, Ironbridge Gorge Museums Trust
Delivered in partnership with Arts Council England as part of their Environmental Programme to National Portfolio Organisations.
Booking for this event has now closed.