- This event has passed.
Introduction to NPO Environmental Reporting 2020
Wednesday August 26, 2020, 15:00 - 16:00
This webinar is for Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisations (NPOs).
This webinar will give you the chance to join us for an introduction (or reminder) on how to report your environmental sustainability data for Arts Council England, a step by step of how to access and use the Creative Green tools, what data you need, and give you a platform to ask any questions.
We recommend you nominate a team member to represent your organisation to join this webinar on Wednesday 26th August to get up to speed and ready to submit in time for the 30th October deadline.
This session will run for an hour with additional time available in order to answer questions.
Will Price and Brianna Francis, Julies Bicycle
Structure of the session:
– Introduction to Julie’s Bicycle
– The Arts Council England Environmental programme
– The role of Julie’s Bicycle in the Arts Council England programme
– NPO environmental reporting requirements for 2018-19
– The process of reporting
– Introduction to Creative Green Tools
– Julie’s Bicycle support and resources
Delivered in partnership with Arts Council England as part of their Environmental Programme to National Portfolio Organisations 2018-22.