- Posted on October 2nd, 2023
International Touring and Environmental Responsibility
About the programme
Who can apply?
- Organisations and individuals working in the performing arts in England, Denmark or Norway.
- Applicants must be developing their touring practice in response to environmental challenges.
- Applicants should already have some experience of international collaboration and touring
- They should small to medium in their scale of operation.
Photo courtesy of Eliot Smith, one of the programme’s previous projects.
Julie’s Bicycle at COP 28
This year we are proud to be co-curating the Resilience Hub’s Arts, Culture, Antiquities and Heritage events at COP 28.
Culture at the Heart of Climate Action
Join a global call to the UNFCCC to include cultural heritage, the arts and creative sectors in climate policy at COP
Reflections – How Can Cultural Organisations Adapt to Climate Change?
In this blog, Arts Council England Environmental Programme team members, Hannah Graham, Becky Hazlewood and Vicky Sword-Daniels explain ‘Adaptation’ for those less familiar with the term, and share some insights from the cultural organisations and participants that joined the session.