BFI Sustainable Screen Webinar: Creative Climate Tools and Reporting
February 27 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
As part of the BFI Sustainable Screen Programme, Julie’s Bicycle is running a webinar for BFI National Lottery Awardees required to report their carbon footprint using Julie’s Bicycle Creative Climate Tools to meet the contractual obligations of their award.
During the session, we will look at:
- What a carbon footprint is, how it is calculated, and how to use it
- An introduction to the Creative Climate Tools, how they work and what they can do
- A user demostration of the Creative Climate Tools
- An opportunity for Q&A regarding the tools and reporting
- Details of further support for awardees on using the tools and reporting
Julie’s Bicycle Speakers:
Danielle Pipe: BFI Sustainable Screen Programme Co-ordinator
Caroline Purkayastha: Environmental Sustainability Project Manager
Marina Ivanow: Sustainability Coordinator
- Climate Literacy Webinar (26 September 2023)
This webinar focused on the causes and consequences of the climate and nature crisis, what climate justice means and what the screen sector can do to affect meaningful, positive change. Watch it back and access resources.
- Developing Environmental Priorities and Plans (12 December 2023)
This webinar focused on developing environmental commitment, policies and plans which go beyond a generic, tick-box approach and speak to the size, scale, and nature of organisational purpose and activity. Watch it back and access resources.
Funded by the National Lottery.