- Posted on December 15th, 2023
Rewatch: Developing Environmental Priorities and Plans
As part of the BFI Sustainable Screen Programme, Julie’s Bicycle ran a webinar for organisations working in the screen sector ‘beyond production’ – from cinemas, festivals and screen archives to skills development and sector support – looking to developing their commitment to meaningful, positive environmental change and put a plan in place to make it happen.
This webinar covered:
- Identifying what to focus on given who you are, where you are, what you do and who you do it with
- Developing environmental commitment, policies and plans
- Who to involve in the process of change
- Practical examples from different organisations
Julie’s Bicycle Speakers:
Richard Philips – Climate Change and Sustainability Specialist
Ami Hankö – Climate Change and Sustainability Specialist
This webinar is the second in a series of BFI Sustainable Screen webinars delivered by Julie’s Bicycle.
- Previously: Climate Literacy Webinar (26 September 2023)
This webinar focused on the causes and consequences of the climate and nature crisis, what climate justice means and what the screen sector can do to affect meaningful, positive change. Watch it back and access resources.
- Coming up: Getting to Grips with Environmental Performance and Progress (25 January 2024) and Creative Climate Tools and Reporting (27 February 2024)