- Posted on January 4th, 2021
Season for Ex-Change
From 26 October – 13 November 2020, join experts from the creative climate movement, connect with peers and be inspired to take part in the Season for Change programme in 2021.
Season for Ex-Change is a new, three week programme of free online events for artists, arts professionals or cultural practitioners to discuss climate action and climate justice. Events include:
- In Conversations with artists, including: Zena Edwards, Ama Josephine Budge, Selina Thompson and more
- Social Transformations: discussions on the future of fashion and sustainable cities
- How-To Workshops, including: climate justice in arts programming, ethical fundraising and producing sustainable events
- Artist performances and interventions throughout the programme
Regardless of if you are a newcomer to addressing climate change in your work, or have been operating in this field for some time, Season for Ex-Change is a place and time for collective listening, learning and action.
All events will be captioned and/or BSL interpreted.
Season for Ex-Change events to watch out for that feature Julie’s Bicycle team members.
26 October 2020, 3 – 3:45pm
Meet the Season for Change Team and our Common Ground Artists to hear more about the programme for next year.
2 November 2020, 4 – 5pm
JB’s Will Price leads a workshop on how organisations can embed environmental sustainability into how they work.
Season for Ex-Change is part of Season for Change, led by Arts Admin and Julie’s Bicycle, in collaboration with over 30 partners and supported by Arts Council England and the Paul Hamlyn Foundation.
Illustrations by Lily Kong, 2020.