- Posted on October 1st, 2020
Webinar: Environmental Reporting for NPOs 1920
Julie’s Bicycle’s webinar on environmental reporting 19/20 for the current Arts Council England National Portfolio.
In this webinar Will Price and Brianna Francis explain the environmental reporting requirements for NPOs and how to use the Creative Green software to measure your carbon impacts.
Please note: due to the ongoing COVID19 crisis, the reporting deadline for 19/20 has been extended to 30th October 2020. To get help with any reporting queries, or if you have questions regarding the environmental programme, please email: email@example.com, and for immediate issues our dedicated line is: 07379 245997.
Structure of the session:
- Introduction to Julie’s Bicycle
- The Arts Council England Environmental programme
- The role of Julie’s Bicycle in the Arts Council England programme
- NPO environmental reporting requirements for 2019-20
- The process of reporting
- Introduction to Creative Green Tools
- Julie’s Bicycle support and resources
Delivered in partnership with Arts Council England as part of their Environmental Programme to National Portfolio Organisations 2018-2022.