The small Julie’s Bicycle Team will be working from home for the coming few months. We will be supporting our partners and friends online and remotely as much as possible: with webinars, meetings, learning materials and via telephone.
Existing deadlines for Arts Council England reporting have been lifted and we will be restoring timelines as soon as the landscape is clearer. Over the next few days we will be in touch with programme updates – in the meantime please don’t hesitate to get in touch with specific queries – see contacts for programme leads below:
– for programme enquiries related to the Arts Council England programme, including Accelerator or Spotlight Programmes, please contact Lucy Latham: email@example.com
– for questions relating to Arts Council England NPO environmental reporting or the Creative Green tools, please contact Bree Francis: firstname.lastname@example.org
– for the Creative Green programme or consultancy work, please contact Will Price: email@example.com
– for press and communications enquiries, please contact Ruby Kvalheim: firstname.lastname@example.org
– for all other enquiries, contact Faye Chang: email@example.com
We recognise how difficult it might be for arts organisations and individuals over the coming weeks and continue to offer our utmost commitment to supporting your creative climate action. Get in touch with us if you have ideas or feedback on this: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you all stay safe and well.