BFI Sustainable Screen Webinar – funded by the National Lottery: Developing Environmental Priorities and Plans
December 12 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
As part of the BFI Sustainable Screen Programme, Julie’s Bicycle is running a webinar for organisations working in the screen sector ‘beyond production’ – from cinemas, festivals and screen archives to skills development and sector support – looking to develop their commitment to meaningful, positive environmental change and put a plan in place to make it happen.
During the session, we will look at:
- Identifying what to focus on given who you are, where you are, what you do and who you do it with
- Developing environmental commitment, policies and plans
- Who to involve in the process of change
- Bringing in practical examples across a range of organisations.
Julie’s Bicycle Speakers:
Richard Philips – Climate Change and Sustainability Specialist
Ami Hankö – Climate Change and Sustainability Specialist
This webinar is the second in a series of BFI Sustainable Screen webinars delivered by Julie’s Bicycle.
- Previously: Climate Literacy Webinar (26th September 2023)
This webinar focused on the causes and consequences of the climate and nature crisis, what climate justice means and what the screen sector can do to affect meaningful, positive change. Watch it back and access resources.
- Coming up: Getting to Grips with Environmental Performance and Progress (25th January 2024) (registrations opening soon)