- Posted on April 7th, 2021
Speakers announced for Stewards of our Future
We will also be joined by:
- David Martin, Operations Manager for Bristol Culture
- Henry McGhie, Head of Collections & Curator of Zoology, Manchester Museum
- Kevin Gosling, Chief Executive, Collections Trust
- Phil Collins, Consultant and Committee Member for Heritage Lottery Fund South West
- Tony Butler, Chair and Founder of The Happy Museum discussing the role of well-being in sustainable practice
- Anna Brennand, CEO Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust
- Laura Coleman, Founder & Chair of Trustees at ONCA
- Kevin Ward, Museum Development Manager at Museum in the Park
The event will also include the official launch of our new museum’s framework resource.
Attendees will have the opportunity to share skills and experiences in roundtable discussions on subjects including governance, audience engagement, wellbeing funding and collections.
We will also be joined by the remarkable British-Egyptian poet, playwright and performer Sabrina Mahfouz. Sabrina’s passionate and thought-provoking writing style has won her both critical acclaim and a number of awards including the Old Vic New Voices Edinburgh Award and the Sky Academy Arts Scholarship for Poetry.
Booking for this event has now closed.
New Sustainable Screen Fund Partnership with BFI
Over the next three years, Julie's Bicycle will work with the BFI on a new programme to build environmental understanding and action across BFI National Lottery Awardees and the wider screen sector.
Applications Open: CCL Australia 2023
Application Deadline: 6 June | Course Dates: 11 - 16 September 2023 | Where: Bundanon, New South Wales. | Who: artists + cultural practitioners living and working in Australia | Delivered by: Julie's Bicycle in partnership with Australia Council for the Arts and British Council