- Posted on February 7th, 2024
Rewatch: Getting to Grips with Environmental Performance and Progress
As part of the BFI Sustainable Screen Programme, Julie’s Bicycle ran a webinar for organisations working in the screen sector ‘beyond production’ – from cinemas, festivals and screen archives to skills development and sector support – looking to developing their commitment to meaningful, positive environmental change and put a plan in place to make it happen.
This webinar covered:
- Where to start in figuring out what information you need to understand your current environmental impacts, practice and performance
- How to get the information you need, from energy audits and audience travel data to staff opinion surveys
- How to use this information to capture how you are doing, inform action and track progress
Julie’s Bicycle Speakers:
Richard Philips – Climate Change and Sustainability Specialist
Ami Hankö – Climate Change and Sustainability Specialist
This webinar is the third in a series of BFI Sustainable Screen webinars delivered by Julie’s Bicycle.
- Previously: Climate Literacy Webinar (26 September 2023)
This webinar focused on the causes and consequences of the climate and nature crisis, what climate justice means and what the screen sector can do to affect meaningful, positive change. Watch it back and access resources.
- Developing Environmental Priorities and Plans (25 January 2024)
This webinar focused on environmental commitment, policies and plans. Watch it back and access resources.
- Coming up: Creative Climate Tools and Reporting (27 February 2024)