Julie’s Bicycle’s webinar on environmental reporting 19/20 for the current Arts Council England National Portfolio.
In this webinar Will Price and Brianna Francis explain the environmental reporting requirements for NPOs and how to use the Creative Green software to measure your carbon impacts.
Please note: due to the ongoing COVID19 crisis, Arts Council England have lifted reporting deadlines, which was originally set at May 31st 2020 for the environmental sustainability programme. We are monitoring the situation with Arts Council England, and will be in touch with all NPOs when a new deadline is set. In the meantime, we are still accepting submissions from any organisations who are in a position to report.
Structure of the session:
- Introduction to Julie’s Bicycle
- The Arts Council England Environmental programme
- The role of Julie’s Bicycle in the Arts Council England programme
- NPO environmental reporting requirements for 2019-20
- The process of reporting
- Introduction to Creative Green Tools
- Julie’s Bicycle support and resources
Delivered in partnership with Arts Council England as part of their Environmental Programme to National Portfolio Organisations 2018-2022.